We are happy to conclude ISKSAA 2014 held on 4th – 7th September 2014 at Hotel Leela Ambience with live surgeries relayed from Fortis Hospital & ISIC, Vasant Kunj in New Delhi. The Symposium is the signature event of ISKSAA (International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty ) www.ISKSAA.com. The symposium was a success with
- Over 700 Registrations.
- 30 overseas faculty from Australia, UK, USA, Europe, Middle East and South East Asia complimented with leading Indian faculty. A total of 157 faculty.
- 35 successful Live surgeries including live transmission from France &Mumbai. All the operated patients have done well.
- 8 Preconference Cadaveric Workshops on Arthroscopy &Arthroplasty which were very well attended at AIIMS &MAMC.
- 54 Clinical Fellowships for ISKSAA members.
- 2 Karl storz awards for best free papers.
- 2 Linvatec awards for best poster.
- 2 Biotek awards forOrthopaedic Quiz.
- The scientific program included
- 326 Lectures / Presentations in 5 Concurrent halls running all 3 days delivering Scientific data on all aspects of Arthroscopy, Arthroplasty, Trauma & Sports Medicine.
- Received Around 200 Abstracts Out Of 6 Papers selected for Award session, 38 Posters, 61 were selected as Free papers.
- 8 Instructional Course Lectures, 10 Debates, 10 Hands on Workshops on Arthroscopy &Arthroplasty, 12 Panel Discussions / Clinical Scenarios, 28 Symposiums On Various Aspects Of Orthopaedics.
- International CME on evaluation of joint pathologies which was targeted at the younger colleagues and was very well attended.
- 30 Trade participants including Smith &Nephew, Aesculap, Amplitude ( France ), Zimmer, DepuySynthes, Maxx medical, Stryker, Karl Storz, Biomet, Linvatec, Matortho ( UK ), TTK Buechel Pappas, Orthospace ( Israel ), GAIL India, Ceramtec, Biotek, Genzyme, Sanofi, Dr Reddy's Lab, Xyata, DJO, Bayer Healthcare, Kimberley Clarke, Anteis SA, Sun Medical ( Oman ), JP Publishers, Elsevier.
We do hope to get your valuable time and efforts in the next venture.
Dr. Pushpinder Singh Bajaj,