Message From ISKSAA Chairman
ISKSAA Mission Statement...
A society of orthopaedic surgeons from around the world to share and disseminate knowledge, support research and improve patient care in Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty. To achieve its mission, ISKSAA has begun a membership programme to support education and research and aim to improve cooperation among its members, National and International societies in the field of Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty. We have around 1850 members already from over 40 countries and expect to reach the figure of 2000 by the next Congress.
- To provide health care education opportunities for increasing cognitive and psycho-motor skills in Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty.
- To provide CME programs for the ISKSAA membership as well as other qualified professionals.
- To provide clinical fellowships in Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty.
- To provide opportunities to organise and collaborate research projects.
- To provide a versatile website for dissemination of knowledge.