Dear ISKSAA Members / Fellows and Friend colleagues ,
ISKSAA would like to thank and congratulate all its authors, reviewers, editors, members and fellows for the grand success of its official , peer reviewed , SCOPUS INDEXED , EMBASE INDEXED online scientific journal Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery (JAJS ) launched by ISKSAA in 2014, in collaboration with Elsevier.
As a token of gratitude and to promote its mission of furthering research and education, ISKSAA announced the following annual awards for authors and reviewers of JAJS at the ISKSAA GLOBAL SUMMIT 2016 at New Delhi on 21-23rd November 2016.
- Best research paper 2015 :Dr L K Chelluri
- Most popular research paper 2015 :Dr Manit Arora
- Outstanding reviewer 2015 :Dr Vivek Pandey
Once again ,ISKSAA announces the following annual awards for authors and reviewers of JAJS for 2018:
- Most cited/refereed research paper
- Most downloaded research paper
- Best paper – International collaboration
- Editor’s Choice – Outstanding Reviewer
- Editor’s Choice – Excellent Reviewer
- Editor’s Choice – Most Efficient Reviewer
The awards would be handed out at the ISKSAA LEEDS 2018at Leeds UK 21st – 22nd june 2018. Further details on criteria for selection of the awards would be uploaded on the ISKSAA website.
Besides the Awards , JAJS is Providing numerous other benefits to Authors and Reviewers
- Reviewers get 30 day free access to ScienceDirect and Scopus
- JAJS recognizes the effort of reviewers – Certificates can now be downloaded for every review completed on a monthly basis.www.ReviewerRecognition.Elsevier.com/
- Download a free certificate of publication via Elsevier’s Web Shop: www.Webshop.Elsevier.com
- Freely share your article with anyone via SocialMedia, Email, Blogs : free till first 50 days of article publication via Elsevier ShareLinks
- Monitor how your article has been received via MendeleyStats :www.mendeley.com/stats. get insights on citations, readership, views etc. option to make public profile; for anyone to view
- Free PDFs of your articles, special discounts on Elsevier publications, and a liberal copyright policy
We are looking forward to an active participation from the members / fellows of ISKSAA and other Orthopod colleagues for manuscript submissions and Guest editorials by leaders in their field. We also seek motivated people to participate in the Journal's reviewer Base & editorial Board / Associate editors for 2018.
- To visit website of JAJS click here
- To submit your manuscript Click here
- To register yourself as a Reviewer please send an email
to JournalofArthroscopy@Elsevier.com with details of your field of expertise / interest.
ISKSAA MEMBERS can view any of the issues of JAJS at the ISKSAA website after login with your membership details.
ISKSAA is happy to come out with a special SHOULDER edition in its may 2018 issue. The theme will be Shoulder Instability. You are requested to send manuscripts for submission on the online portal of Elsevier athttps://www.evise.com/profile/#/JAJS/login . Deadline for submission is 30th April 2018 so that the issue is published in time for the ISKSAA GLOBAL SUMMIT LEEDS UK 2018. All details are available on the website www.ISKSAA.com . We encourage you to become a part of this ISKSAA endeavour and help to make it one of the best and far reaching journals in Arthroscopy &Arthroplasty in India and abroad.
Looking forward to an enhanced relationship between you, JAJS and ISKSAA.
Dr Pushpinder Singh Bajaj
ISKSAA President &
Managing Editor JAJS
IMPORTANT : ISKSAA has changed the marking criteria for shortlisting of the candidates for ISKSAA 2018 Fellowship interviews. EXPONENTIAL WEIGHTAGE WILL BE GIVEN FOR JAJS SUBMISSIONS & PUBLICATIONS.