ISKSAA GLOBAL SUMMIT LEEDS 2018
We are happy to conclude the First ever overseas venture of ISKSAA, The ISKSAA GLOBAL SUMMIT LEEDS 2018... held from 21st June – 22nd June 2018 at Leeds UK. The Congress was the 12th signature event of ISKSAA (International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty ). The meeting was hosted by Leeds musculoskeletal academic unit and ISKSAA's partner organisations for the meeting included ISAKOS, BOA, BASK, BOSTAA, BIOS and Wrightington Hospital.
The Congress was a success with....
- FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE UK, 10 successful live surgeries were transmitted from UK, Europe, USA and India.
- Pre and Post Congress activities included
- 2 Pre-conference Cadaveric Workshops on pelvis/acetabulum and Knee with 45 delegates from all over the world.
- Wrightington & Manchester CME & day tour with over 40 delegates
- 33 One day Visitations at several centres across UK
- 60 One week Clinical Fellowships organised pre and post event for ISKSAA members
- All these activities were possible only by the support of Top UK Centers and Surgeons with over 30 NHS Trusts and 130 Faculty involved.
- Around 430 Registrations from over 18 countries
- Over 105 faculty from UK, USA, Europe, Australia complimented with leading Indian faculty.
- 18 Clinical Fellowships for ISKSAA members along with ISKSAA Wrightington MCh Fellowships.
- 2 BiotekAwards for best Award paper and Best Poster
- The scientific program included
- 196 Lectures / Presentations in 4 Concurrent halls running all 2 days delivering Scientific data on all aspects of Arthroscopy, Arthroplasty, Trauma & Sports Medicine
- Received Around 190 Abstracts Out Of 10 Papers selected for Award session, 19 Posters , 81 were selected as Free papers.
- 7 papers selected for the ISKSAA Researcher of the year session.
- 4 Trade Workshops/ symposiums were organised On Various Aspects Of Orthopaedics
- The highlight of the Banquet Dinner on the 21st June was our Guest speaker, Mr Sunil Gavaskar.
- 19 Trade Partners including 40 participants.
- BiotekIndia, DepuySynthes, Smith & Nephew, ZimmerBiomet, Stryker, Matortho ( UK ), CODON AG, Joint Operations UK, MediUK, Episurf medical, Neoligaments, TRB Chemedica, Medacta, Ossur, Regrow, Wright Medical, Exactech, Meril Healthcare & Arthrex.
Preparations for ISKSAA BESS UK 2019 SHOULDER & ELBOW CONCLAVE under the leadership of Dr. Raju Easwaran as Congress President& Dr. Prateek Gupta as Congress Chiarman are on way. Do remember to mark the dates 2nd – 3rd March 2019 at New Delhi.
We do hope to get your valuable time and efforts again in the next venture in 2019 which should be the biggest Shoulder and Elbow meet for 2019.
Dr. Pushpinder Singh Bajaj