Become a Member
Dear Friend, We invite you to the membership of ISKSAA (International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty ). ISKSAA is a society of orthopaedic surgeons from around the world to share and disseminate knowledge, support research and improve patient care in Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty. We are proud to announce that ISKSAA membership has crossed the 1150 mark ( India & Overseas ) making it the fastest growing Orthopaedic Association in the country in just 3 years of its inception. With over 180000 hits from over 136 countries on the website www.isksaa.com & more and more interested people joining as members of ISKSAA, we do hope that ISKSAA will stand out as a major body to provide opportunities to our younger colleagues in training, education and fellowships.
Benefits of ISKSAA Life membership include...
- Eligibility to apply for ISKSAA's Prestigious Fellowship Programme. We are finalising affiliations with ESSKA, ISAKOS, BOA, BASK, Wrightington and FLINDERS MEDICAL CENTRE, IMRI AUSTRALIA to provide more ISKSAA Fellowships in India, UK, USA, Australia and Europe. We awarded 14 ISKSAA Fellowships in Feb 2013, 6 ISKSAA IMRI fellowships in Feb 2014, 54 ISKSAA fellowships in September 2014, 22 ISKSAA wrightington MCh fellowships in December 2014 & 40 ISKSAA fellowships in October 2015.
- Free Subscription of ISKSAA's official, peer reviewed, online scientific journal Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery ( JAJS ) which is also available on Science Direct and is professionally managed by the international publishing house "Elsevier".
- Only as a life member, you can enjoy the benefit of reduced Congress charges in ISKSAA Global Summit 2016 and participate in the Cadaveric workshops.
- Member's only section on the website which has access to the conference proceedings and live surgeries of ISKSAA 2012, 2013 & 2014 along with a host of other educational material.
- Important opportunity for interaction with world leaders in Arthroscopy & Arthroplasty.
- Opportunity to participate in ISKSAA courses and workshops
ISKSAA is happy to announce that 22 ISKSAA members were selected for the 2 year ISKSAA Wrightington MCh Fellowships in 2014 which are fully paid clinical hands on rotations in the Wrightington region in the UK and award an MCH degree at the end. This is the first time that any association in India has provided such fellowships to its members. ISKSAA as an association is offering learning opportunities for all ages. We are in the process of taking applications for ISKSAA Wrightington MCh fellowships again for 2016.
ISKSAA GLOBAL SUMMIT 2016 will be held from 20th – 23rd November 2016 at New Delhi / NCR. The Congress will aim at a delegate strength of 1500 with global participation making it the largest speciality Congress in Orthopaedics in the Country and Region. The Symposium will aim to be supported by various orthopaedic societies across the globe including ISAKOS, ESSKA, BASK, BOA and Flinders Medical Centre from Australia. It promises to be a truly Global experience with
- Pre-conference Cadaveric Workshops across the city on Surgical exposures / Joint preservation techniques, Arthroscopic techniques and Arthroplasty.
- 50 Live Surgeries transmitted from Global Centres ( India, Delhi, UK, Australia, Europe, Canada, USA & South East Asia )
- 50 Workshops / Instructional course sessions.
- 50 Overseas faculty from all across the Globe including Australia, UK, USA, Europe, Middle East and South East Asia complimented with leading Indian faculty ( over 100 )
- 50 Clinical Fellowships for ISKSAA members
- 50 Trade Exhibitors
To enjoy all the benefits & privileges of an ISKSAA member, we invite you to apply for the Life membership of ISKSAA by going to the membership registration section of the website and entering all your details electronically. All details regarding membership application and payment options are available. (www.isksaa.com)
The membership is open to Orthopaedic Surgeons, Postgraduate Orthopaedic students and Allied medical personal interested in Arthroscopy & arthroplasty, provided they comply with the rules of eligibility as laid down and adopted from time to time by ISKSAA. The membership shall be conferred after prior application to and subsequent approval by the Executive Board. The decision of the Executive Board shall be final and unquestionable. The member shall pay the subscription as fixed by ISKSAA from time to time. Currently, ISKSAA membership is available for a one time fees of 6,000 INR. For International applicants, the Membership charges will be $ 150. They will have the same privileges as mentioned above
Dr Pushpinder Bajaj
BAJAJ SPECIALIST CLINICS,
B-7/5, SAFDARJUNG ENCLAVE,
NEW DELHI -110029, INDIA.
TEL : +91-11-41057555 / 41057556 / 41057557,
FAX : +91-11-41057558, MOBILE : +91-9811056525,
Fee Details :
|1||For Indian Members||Rs 6000|
|2||For International Members||USD 150|