Dear ISKSAA Members / Fellows and friend colleagues,
ISKSAA would like to thank and congratulate all its authors, reviewers, editors, members and fellows for the grand success of its official , peer reviewed , SCOPUS INDEXED , EMBASE INDEXED online scientific journal Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery (JAJS ) launched by ISKSAA in 2014, in collaboration with Elsevier .
As a token of gratitude and to promote its mission of furthering research and education, ISKSAA announced the following annual awards for authors and reviewers of JAJS at the ISKSAA GLOBAL SUMMIT 2016 at New Delhi on 21-23rd November 2016.
- Best research paper 2015 :Dr L K Chelluri
- Most popular research paper 2015 :DrManitArora
- Outstanding reviewer 2015 :DrVivekPandey
Once again ,ISKSAA announces the following annual awards for authors and reviewers of JAJS for 2017:
- Most cited/refereed research paper
- Most downloaded research paper
- Best paper – International collaboration
- Editor’s Choice – Outstanding Reviewer
- Editor’s Choice – Excellent Reviewer
- Editor’s Choice – Most Efficient Reviewer
The awards would be handed out at the ISKSAA CHANDIGARH 2017 at Chandigarh 27th – 29th October 2017 . Further details on criteria for selection of the awards would be uploaded on the ISKSAA website.
Besides the Awards , JAJS is Providing numerous other benefits to Authors and Reviewers
- Reviewers get 30 day free access to ScienceDirect and Scopus
- JAJS recognizes the effort of reviewers – Certificates can now be downloaded for every review completed on a monthly basis .www.ReviewerRecognition.Elsevier.com/
- Download a free certificate of publication via Elsevier’s Web Shop: www.Webshop.Elsevier.com
- Freely share your article with anyone via SocialMedia, Email, Blogs : free till first 50 days of article publication via Elsevier ShareLinks
- Monitor how your article has been received via MendeleyStats :www.mendeley.com/stats . get insights on citations, readership, views etc. option to make public profile; for anyone to view
- Free PDFs of your articles, special discounts on Elsevier publications, and a liberal copyright policy
We are looking forward to an active participation from the members / fellows of ISKSAA and other Orthopod colleagues for manuscript submissions and Guest editorials by leaders in their field .We also seek motivated people to participate in the Journal's reviewer Base & editorial Board / Associate editors for 2017 .
- To visit website of JAJS click here
- To submit your manuscript Click here
- To register yourself as a Reviewer please send an email
to JournalofArthroscopy@Elsevier.com with details of your field of expertise / interest.
ISKSAA MEMBERS can view any of the issues of JAJS at the ISKSAA website after login with your membership details.
Submission of manuscripts is open now for 2017 issues. All details are available on the website www.ISKSAA.com. We encourage you to become a part of this ISKSAA endeavour and help to make it one of the best and far reaching journals in Arthroscopy & Arthroplasty in India and abroad.
Looking forward to an enhanced relationship between you, JAJS and ISKSAA.
Dr Pushpinder Singh Bajaj
ISKSAA President &
Managing Editor JAJS
IMPORTANT : To participate in future ISKSAA Fellowship programs starting from ISKSAA 2016, it will be preferable for the members to have either submitted or published an article in JAJS.